VirtualScopics, Inc. is a dynamic growing organization and looks only for the best and brightest individuals to deliver optimal imaging solutions to our customers. We pride ourselves in our responsiveness to our customers and work to provide top notch service throughout a project.
Our core business provides medical image management and analysis services to the top pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies conducting clinical trials as a part of their Research and Development processes. We develop leading edge technology to help our clients make better decisions faster.
The company is pursuing an exciting
opportunity to take the medical imaging technologies it has successfully
deployed within drug development to the personalized medicine market
where they can be utilized for patient stratification and early signs of
efficacy in the treatment of Cancer and Cardiovascular disease amongst
Recent filings with the
regulatory authorities and a strategic investment by Merck Global Health
Innovations have created an exciting opportunity for a Vice President
Product Management and Strategic Marketing position within the
Personalized Medicine Business.
position is responsible for the development and implementation of an
overall product management strategy including but not limited to
commercialization roadmaps and priorities, product positioning, and
lifecycle management along with the development and implementation of a
strategic marketing plan that clearly articulates the positioning of the
business in the market, branding, potential sales channel design,
competitive assessment, and financial projections.
position is the primary external voice of the company as it relates to
personalized medicine in the market and as such needs to be visible at
industry events and must have/forge relationships with key opinion
leaders and other constituencies.
- Develop a product management strategy that is actionable and supported by industry trends and business opportunities
a product roadmap and related launch schedule based on market knowledge
and data and in support of being the first mover into the market
- Manage the commercialization gate review based development process
and develop relationships with key industry and business leaders within
the personalized medicine market to further the company's market entry
the development of a strategic marketing plan utilizing input from all
key stakeholders and keep it current with the rapidly changing
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and its impact on our entry and tactics
- Development of a branding strategy that supports market entry
- Assist in the interpretation and design of content based clinical evidence in support of pharmacoeconomic demonstration
- Assist with product evaluation and development, pharmacoeconomic assessments and reimbursement strategies
- Develop and articulate VS value proposition(s) within the personalized medicine market
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external KOLs' and other stakeholders
- Educate the industry on the benefits of Quantitative Imaging creating market understanding and awareness
- Create/author white papers in support of industry awareness efforts
- Hands on leader with strong knowledge and
demonstrated performance in leading the growth of a diagnostic product
within the personalized medicine space
- Commercialization leadership launching a diagnostic product and or service
- Working knowledge of healthcare delivery networks and the challenges of marketing/selling to them
least 20 years experience in the medical/diagnostic field or related
scientific business leading or building a life science product portfolio
or business unit
- Extensive entrepreneurial experience
- MD preferred or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of medical imaging technologies considered a plus
- Ability for significant travel approaching 40%
- Strong networking skills
VirtualScopics offers an attractive
compensation package that includes competitive salary, stock options,
time off allocations, health/dental insurances, supplemental disability
coverage, AFLAC, 401k.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to hr_hr@VirtualScopics.com. Please include salary requirements.
Posted September 6, 2012